This edition’s theme is “Partnering to Improve Road Safety and the Environment” and the program aims to highlight the role of whole-life vehicles’ roadworthiness in comprehensive road safety and transport environmental protection strategies. Beside the plenary sessions, with top level representatives of the most relevant stakeholders, you can attend seven different split sessions covering the subjects as the relationship between requirements for new and in-use vehicles, the development of new roadworthiness schemes or the role of authorities in vehicle compliance.
08:00-13:00 General Assembly (only for members)
09:00-13:00 Technical visit
14:00-18:00 Technical visit
20:00-22:00 Get together cocktail
09:00-10:00 Plenary session 1
10:30-12:00 Plenary session 2
13:30-15:00 Plenary session 3
15:45-17:00 Split session 1:
– Split session 1a | Developing new roadworthiness schemes
– Split session 1b | New Technologies
– Split session 1c | Environmental protection
– Split session 1d | Inspection procedures and methods
19:30-23:00 Gala dinner
09:00-10:15 Split session 2:
– Split session 2a | Developing new roadworthiness schemes
– Split session 2e | The role of authorities in roadworthiness
– Split session 2f | Data management
– Split session 2d | Inspection procedures and methods
10:45-12:00 Split session 3:
– Split session 3b | New Technologies
– Split session 3e | The role of authorities in roadworthiness
– Split session 3g | Vehicle approval and Vehicle Inspection
– Split session 3d | Inspection procedures and methods
13:45-15:00 Split session 4:
– Split session 4c | Environmental protection
– Split session 4f | Data management
– Split session 4g | Vehicle approval and Vehicle Inspection
– Split session 4d | Inspection procedures and methods
15:30-16:30 Plenary session 4
Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, is the city where 2017 CITA General Assembly and Conference is to take place.
Zagreb is a cultural, scientific, economic, political and administrative centre of Croatia. It is home to the Croatian Parliament, Government and the President. It is situated in the geographical, cultural, historical and political intersections between Europe’s East and West, connecting continental and Mediterranean spirit in a unique whole.
A quarter of the Croatian population lives in Zagreb, i.e. a million inhabitants. People have been coming to Zagreb from different parts of Europe and Croatia for centuries, making the town ever richer with their culture and customs.
Zagreb has won numerous awards, including the 6th Best Destination in Europe (2015) and the Best Christmas Market.
It is not surprising that in the last years Zagreb has become one of the most popular and most visited European destination.
Source: Zagreb Tourist Board
ABOUT THE HOST
The Center for Vehicles of Croatia (Centar za vozila Hrvatske d.d. (CVH)) has been carrying out technical inspection of vehicles since 1972, when this activity was present in only a few European countries.
As an expert organisation, CVH organises and monitors the work of all vehicle technical inspection stations (STP) in Croatia, continually publishes instructions for vehicle technical inspection and related activities, calibrates measuring devices at inspection stations, ensures adequate IT and technical support for all the activities at inspection stations, trains present and future employees and introduces new technologies in technical inspection and related activities.
The mission of CVH is to ensure that the activities of technical inspection of vehicles and extending vehicle registration documents are carried out in a professional and legal manner, and so are the activities of inspecting vehicles for the purpose of determining compliance (homologation) and other activities carried out at technical inspection stations.
The Center for Vehicles of Croatia was the host and organizer of the 11th CITA Conference held in Zagreb from 10 November to 12 November 1982. According to the CITA leadership at the time, that was the most visited Conference up to that point and was considered very successful and well organized.
“We are delighted about the fact that Vehicle Center of Croatia JSC is again going to be the organizer of the CITA Conference in Zagreb after 35 years”
ABOUT THE VENUE – WESTIN
Modern, luxurious hotel in the heart of Zagreb.
The hotel is situated in the city’s green oasis, near the Botanical Gardens, Mimara Museum, Croatian National Theatre, State Archives and the Music Academy.
Zagreb’s central square (Trg bana Jelačića), colourful Zagreb green markets, popular cafes, restaurants, designer shops, cultural sights and the business centre are all on a walking distance from the hotel.
The Westin Zagreb is known for impeccable service, exquisite gastronomy, and discreet ambiance, and is a place where local businessmen love to meet. The hotel regularly hosts the most important national and international events.
Source: The Westin Hotel
Ms Josipa Šiklić | email@example.com
Practical Information and websites:
- Conference Address: Ul. Izidora Kršnjavog 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- The host: CVH – Center for Vehicles of Croatia (CVH) official website
- Croatia general travel information: General travel information issued by Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs
- Croatia visa regime: Basic information about the visa regime between the Republic of Croatia and all other countries
TERMS, CONDITIONS & PRICES
1. All prices mentioned are exclusive of VAT and other taxes, unless explicitly stated.
2. Organizations and companies whose business objective is to promote products and services associated with compulsory inspection of in-service vehicles on a commercial basis and who are not CITA Corporate Members, are entitled to participate in the CITA Conference once only; any further participation will require CITA membership.
3. Written information about your products, services or company can only be distributed according to the conditions specified in the Conference Sponsorship
4. Non-authorized distribution may lead to participants from the offending organization being excluded from further participation in conference events and
to the payment of a CITA Corporate Membership fee.
5. The Conference registration fee includes attendance to plenary sessions, attendance to workshops, parallel sessions and discussion forums, technical
visit, coffee breaks, lunches, cocktail and gala dinner. Accompanying persons are required to pay for the gala dinner. Reduced early registration fees can
be applied depending on the date of application.
6. The dress code for the cocktail and gala dinner is business suits for gentlemen and smart evening wear for ladies.
7. CITA cannot guarantee any preferences in respect of food but will endeavour to have different food options.
8. Any cancellation of any registration should be communicated in writing to the Conference Secretariat by e-mail and will be subject to the following
– Cancellations received on or before 20.03.2017 will be eligible for an 80% refund;
– Cancellations after 20.03.2017 but before 01.05.2017 will be eligible for a 50% refund;
– Cancellations after 01.05.2017 will not receive a refund;
– A no-show will not be eligible for a refund.
9. Accommodation: Fees do not include hotel accommodation and participants are solely responsible for making their own reservations. CITA has listed some
suggestions on the website, but is not responsible for any reservations.
10. Payment must be completed prior to the Conference or on receipt of an invoice.
11. Bank transfers: Bank fees are the sole responsibility of the registrant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. The bank transfer must
clearly state the name of the conference, the name of the participant, and the invoice reference number. If payment is made for more than one person or by
a company, please make sure all names are clearly indicated.
12. Name changes: Registered participants who are unable to attend the conference may nominate a substitute participant at no additional cost, by notifying
the Secretariat in writing. However, we cannot change the invoice or make any other changes.
13. The language of the conference is English. It will be simultaneous translation into Croatian, German, French and Spanish during the plenary sessions.
14. The number of participants to workshops, discussion forums and panels is limited and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
15. The Post Forum Tour and Partner Programme will be in English. All participants must adhere to the conditions and locally provided instructions as
stipulated by the organisers. See further information on the CITA website. Post Forum Tour and Partner Programme are not organised for each conference. You
must check final details in the program and registration information.
16. Disclaimer: CITA or the host cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property, whatever the cause may be. Should,
for any reason of force majeure or outside the organisers’ control (acts of terrorism, extreme weather conditions or industrial action) the venue or
speakers change, or the event be cancelled, the organisers will not be held responsible for any costs, damages or expenses incurred by registrants.
- Early Bird Prices have expired the 20.03.2017
Non-members (equipment or service suppliers)
|Both Conference Days||
|Day 1 or Day 2 only||
|Gala Dinner (only for persons only participating in the gala dinner)||