June 09th 2017 | FULL DAY TRIP TO PLITVICE | 85 € per person (taxes not included)
- Transfer by private bus from Zagreb to Np Plitvice Lakes
- Private guided tour of NP Plitvice
- Entrance tickets for National Park Plitvice Lakes
- Lunch in Restaurant Lička kuća
- Transfer by private bus to Zagreb
Start time: 08:30 h | Expected return time: 17:30 h
- N.B: The expected return time does not take into account the traffic condition or other possible delays.
Meeting with an English speaking guide in a hotel lobby and private bus transfer to NP Plitvice Lakes.
National Park Plitvice Lakes is listed as UNESCO World Heritage since 1979 and with its 16 lakes and
waterfalls surrounded by dense woods is the largest National Park in Croatia.
The beauty of the National Park lies in its 16 lakes, inter-connected by a series of waterfalls, and set in deep woodland populated by deer, bears, wolves, boars and rare bird species.
The National Park covers a total area of 300 square kilometres, whilst the lakes join together over a distance of eight kilometres.
After the tour enjoy traditional lunch at Restaurant Lička kuća.
National restaurant with an ambiance of a traditional rustic house of Lika.
The speciality of the house and region is lamb under “peka” which is prepared on the open fire place in the middle of restaurant.