International Conference and General Assembly
Zagreb, Croatia. | From 6 June to 8 June – 2017
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM
Please complete the appropriate boxes and CITA Secretariat will confirm receipt and further details within one week.
CONTACT THE CITA SECRETARIAT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RECEIPT CONFIRMATION WITHIN ONE WEEK
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS THE 26 MAY 2017
TERMS, CONDITIONS & PRICES
1. All prices mentioned are exclusive of VAT and other taxes, unless explicitly stated.
2. Organizations and companies whose business objective is to promote products and services associated with compulsory inspection of in-service vehicles on a commercial basis and who are not CITA Corporate Members, are entitled to participate in the CITA Conference once only; any further participation will require CITA membership.
3. Written information about your products, services or company can only be distributed according to the conditions specified in the Conference Sponsorship
4. Non-authorized distribution may lead to participants from the offending organization being excluded from further participation in conference events and
to the payment of a CITA Corporate Membership fee.
5. The Conference registration fee includes attendance to plenary sessions, attendance to workshops, parallel sessions and discussion forums, technical
visit, coffee breaks, lunches, cocktail and gala dinner. Accompanying persons are required to pay for the gala dinner. Reduced early registration fees can
be applied depending on the date of application.
6. The dress code for the cocktail and gala dinner is business suits for gentlemen and smart evening wear for ladies.
7. CITA cannot guarantee any preferences in respect of food but will endeavour to have different food options.
8. Any cancellation of any registration should be communicated in writing to the Conference Secretariat by e-mail and will be subject to the following
– Cancellations received on or before 20.03.2017 will be eligible for an 80% refund;
– Cancellations after 20.03.2017 but before 01.05.2017 will be eligible for a 50% refund;
– Cancellations after 01.05.2017 will not receive a refund;
– A no-show will not be eligible for a refund.
9. Accommodation: Fees do not include hotel accommodation and participants are solely responsible for making their own reservations. CITA has listed some
suggestions on the website, but is not responsible for any reservations.
10. Payment must be completed prior to the Conference or on receipt of an invoice.
11. Bank transfers: Bank fees are the sole responsibility of the registrant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. The bank transfer must
clearly state the name of the conference, the name of the participant, and the invoice reference number. If payment is made for more than one person or by
a company, please make sure all names are clearly indicated.
12. Name changes: Registered participants who are unable to attend the conference may nominate a substitute participant at no additional cost, by notifying
the Secretariat in writing. However, we cannot change the invoice or make any other changes.
13. The language of the conference is English. It will be simultaneous translation into Croatian, German, French and Spanish during the plenary sessions.
14. The number of participants to workshops, discussion forums and panels is limited and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
15. The Post Forum Tour and Partner Programme will be in English. All participants must adhere to the conditions and locally provided instructions as
stipulated by the organisers. See further information on the CITA website. Post Forum Tour and Partner Programme are not organised for each conference. You
must check final details in the program and registration information.
16. Disclaimer: CITA or the host cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property, whatever the cause may be. Should,
for any reason of force majeure or outside the organisers’ control (acts of terrorism, extreme weather conditions or industrial action) the venue or
speakers change, or the event be cancelled, the organisers will not be held responsible for any costs, damages or expenses incurred by registrants.
- Early Bird Prices have expired the 20.03.2017
Non-members (equipment or service suppliers)
|Both Conference Days||
|Day 1 or Day 2 only||
|Gala Dinner (only for persons only participating in the gala dinner)||